Friday, June 8, 2012

Anniversary Gift!

Our anniversary is coming up next week! We will be married 17 years! We all have different things that represent a gift to us. Mark knows that I like the gift of time and help with projects.

I recently heard a good idea on the Gardening Naturally radio show. John Dromgoole suggested a mailbox in the garden to use for storage of gloves, nippers, a notepad, a shovel, etc. It is waterproof and convenient. There was my project!!!! I drove to Lowes early for an inexpensive mailbox. Mark used some leftover lumber and mounted the mailbox on a post. We attached it to my garden fence...voila, a garden storage area!!!

Thanks, Mark, for my cool anniversary gift! Now to decide how to paint it and make it my own! More pictures to come!!!!

Ta da!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to work on this little project. I'm sure glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete